At Frederick Nattrass every success is celebrated and everyone has a talent.
We all reach for the stars every day!
Our Vision is shared by all members of our Academy community and is promoted through all that we do:
We constantly focus on standards as we understand outcomes are paramount. Our decision making is driven entirely by what is best for children. By doing this we enhance the life chances of the children and young people in our care.
The 10 values which underpin our vision:
1. We care passionately about the education and welfare of young people.
2. We believe that all young people, irrespective of background or ability will be successful in our Trust (please refer to equality and diversity policy).
3. We are not and will never be selective. We believe that local schools are for all children.
4. We are always inclusive. Our mechanisms to support the most vulnerable child to succeed and overcome barriers to learning are a key aspect of our work.
5. Our approach to education recognises that outcomes are paramount and also allows children to gain experiences and values which prepare them fully for life in modern Britain. This includes workplace skills and appropriate advice for future progression.
6. We have high expectations of behaviour.
7. We adopt the local authority admissions protocol and work closely with them.
8. We would always wish to act in such a way that has a positive effect on a neighbouring school or community. We care passionately about children in all schools, not just our own.
9. That all employees act with integrity and embrace the value 'we are the Trust'.
10. We work regionally and nationally to develop approaches to MAT improvement that influence the wider school-led system.