Under the School Information (England) Regulations 2012 there is a requirement for specific information to be made available on all school websites. Ofsted also expect certain information to be available and in addition the Academy makes further information available for clarity and good communications.
The information is listed below and in each case clicking the link will take you to the page on this site where the information is held.
- Academy Day
- Academy Organisation including any alternative or specialist provision
- Academy Governors
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Contact Details
- Ethos and Values
- Exam and Assessment Results
- Information for Parents (including arrangements for setting pupils, home school agreement, music education opportunities and sports and fixtures information)
- Key Staff
- News and Events
- Ofsted Parent View
- Ofsted Reports
- PE and Sport Premium
- Performance Tables
- Pupil Premium
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Policy and Report
- Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural (SMSC) Development of Pupils including British Values
Request Printed Copies
If parents require a paper copiesof any of the information on our website please phone the Academy on 01642 360528 or visit our reception and we will provide copies free of charge.
Northern Education Trust
The Academy is part of the Northern Education Trust which is a Multi-Academy Trust (MAT). All MATs have to publish information about their governance and finances. This information can be found on the Northern Education Trust website: Northern Education Trust Accounting and Governance.