How can you let us know if you are concerned or have a complaint?

We work hard to actively seek feedback on the provision which we provide to ensure that we are providing the highest level of support (for both our pupils and their families) possible. If you have a concern we would really like to hear from you in order to resolve this as quickly as possible.

The first person to speak to is your child's teacher. If you feet that you need further support then Mrs Wright or a member of the leadership team.

If you feel that you cannot speak to a member of school staff, or you feel that your complaint has not been resolved then please direct this concern to the Chair of Governors. Stockton United for Change and Parent Partnerships are organisations which support parents/carers of pupils with SEN.