Our uniform consists of royal blue sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan - this should be bought from the academy or direct from one of our named suppliers (Uniformity in Norton or Motif-8 in Stockton) - and the following:
- Grey or black skirt, trousers or shorts
- White polo shirt, shirt or blouse
- Summer dress of blue and white checks
- No jeans or track suits and no polo shirts or trousers in other colours
- All school clothing must be named
- Please ensure that children wear all black sensible shoes, which are safe to run around the playground in.
All children must have a PE Kit in school on those days when their class are due to take a PE lesson. All classes display the days when they have PE. The PE kit includes:
- a Frederick Nattrass blue T-shirt;
- dark plain shorts;
- and gym shoes for indoor or trainers for outdoor.
As part of the academy's Expectations for Learning Policy, children are only allowed to wear a watch and no other jewellery is permitted.
The school is not responsible for any watches lost, stolen or damaged on school property.